Show Ads below the first posts in home page of a blog is ideal place for getting high click through rate. The Adsense ad that is shown should be visible to
visitor’s eye as he opens the page, it will be visible to visitor as soon as he opens the page. Let us know how we can add Ads below first post in Blogger/blogspot blogs.
Back-up first your template you have the choice to revert if you made a mistake.
You can also add any widget code you like that will be displayed below first post in the home page. Check out the easy steps that we will give you below.
1. Open Blogger.com > Template > Edit HTML.
2. Now click on Expand Template Widgets options and press Ctrl + F to find the
<b:include data='post' name='post'/>
3. Add the below code under this line
<b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'>
<div style='border:1px solid #ccc;background:#f9f9f9;margin-bottom:15px;padding:10px;text-align:center'>
"ad code here"
4. Now just replace the “ad code here” in the line #4 with your ad code.
5. You may need to parse your ads code if there’s error. Use the code parser Click Here
Your ad will be immediately shown below the first post in your blog home page. That’s it.