there are many techniques on how to strategically put banners, just like putting them on the header, sidebar and below post titles.
And now I will show you a different technique, its about how to add floating banners so that you can put ads in it. Installation of this trick is very easy just like my past tips on blogger widget.
By adding this widget and carefully blending it beautifully with your template, you can increase revenue for your blog.
- Very easy to install and uninstall
- Attractive look that makes visitors click on the ads.
- Has a close button
- Gives chance to increase ads earnings.
- Readers can easily see your ads.
Step 1 Log in to your Blogger account and Go to your Blogger Dashboard
Step 2 Go to your Layout tab.
- Replace "Ads code here" with your AdSense or others ads code.
- Change 160px to increase or decrease wide
- Change Left with right to float right side of your blog.